Sunday, March 23, 2014

Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers

I am a little obsessed with acronyms when it comes to teaching Math methods.  I really can't help it...I think they are cute and make things just a bit more fun in the classroom. 
Here is my newest Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers Poster. 
It is free for a short time so click on the poster below to get yours.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Improper-Fractions-Poster-1174263
Do it quickly before it is no longer a FREEBIE. 


1 comment:

  1. I am a Nursing Capstone Writer. If anyone needs Nursing Capstone Writing Services from experienced writers,then visit our websiteI am so happy to find this website which has informative and quality content for reading. Academic Writers Centre and connect our team of experts.

    ReplyDelete