Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Flash Freebie and Math Journal View

We are already in our 3rd week of school (CRAZY!!!!) and I wanted to share with your our Math Diaries.  

We call them our Math Diaries because they have a theme from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.



This diary goes along with our Saxon Math series for 4th grade.  Each day we do some Math review and a page or two out of our Math Diary which is essentially our Math notebook.  Here are some samples from this year.





The students always respond very well to this Math Diary.  They love the Wimpy Kid theme and it gives them a resource tool to utilize throughout the year!

Here are a few upcoming pages!








I am constantly updating and making tweaks to our diaries.  This year my main focus is preparing a Power Point to go along with each page of notes.  I will have this ready to go by the summer!

This product is available for download right now at a discount.

Click on the picture below!



Now on to  Flash Freebie Friday!



For one day only, my newly listed Classroom Library Labels are free!


I use these labels in my own classroom library to organize the books by genre.  Simply get some baskets (I ordered mine years ago from a school supply catalog, but the Dollar Tree has baskets that would work for much cheaper) and attach the labels with rings.  I would suggest laminating for durability!




Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment