Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Freebies

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching so I thought I would share some of my favorite Valentine's Day Printables!

This is what I do each year with the kiddos so they have something to hold their class valentines.  


All you need is the printables provided (click on the picture for link) and a paper sack!
This can be used for any grade level as I have done it with Kindergarten and 4th grade and both age groups loved it.

Another cute activity to send home with kiddos to give their parents is this kangaroo.


Have them write a love letter to their parents and stick in the pocket.  They can also write chore cards to stick in the pockets.  I did this with Kindergarten, but a blank heart could make it easily adaptable to upper grade levels.  Click on the picture above for a link to printables!

Finally, for my class I give them a little coupon for 5 problems off an assignment.  They must attach to their homework. 


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment