Saturday, August 9, 2014

Extreme Blog Makeover Flash Freebie

For the next 4 weeks, I will be randomly posting Flash Freebies in celebration of my recently completed Extreme Blog Makeover!  (Thank you Designs by Kassie!)


 Each Freebie will be available for 1 day only so make sure to follow my blog to be informed of each new Flash Freebie and obtain the link for download!

Our first FLASH FREEBIE is one of my newest units on TpT, Diary of a Math Kid.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Extreme-Blog-Makeover-Flash-Freebie-1383561

This is a year long Math Diary printable that goes along with the Saxon Math series for 4th Grade.  However, it can be used with any Math series.

About half of the pages are 3D with fold outs and manipulative pages.  All of the pages are interactive with students filling in notes and practice problems.

When I first used this diary, I glued the pages into a notebook.  But the notebooks got so thick that the following year I had bound at the ESU...this worked much better.  Another idea would be to use a 3-ring binder.

The theme to this interactive Math Diary is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
The Answer key is now included in the downloaded zip file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment