Sunday, August 10, 2014

Extreme Blog Makeover Flash Freebie

For the next 4 weeks, I will be randomly posting Flash Freebies in celebration of my recently completed Extreme Blog Makeover!  (Thank you Designs by Kassie!)


 Each Freebie will be available for 1 day only so make sure to follow my blog to be informed of each new Flash Freebie and obtain the link for download!

Today's Flash Freebie is my 
4th Grade Morning Work for the 1st Semester!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/4th-Grade-Morning-Work-740441



I put together this file so my 4th graders would have something to do each morning when they come to class. There are 90 pages (enough for one semester).

I bound these pages together to make a booklet that each student keeps in their desk. Each morning after doing their routine, they sit down and work on this. I then put the Answer Key on the Smartboard and we go through the answers together.

There is a Cover Page and an Editing Marks Page.

Then there are 90 student pages.
Each page requires student to write today's date.
Each page has a unique number in which students need to write the word form and the extended form and put in a place value chart. There is a sentence in which students need to correct using editing marks and rewrite correctly. Then there is a math problem that covers various concepts.

Each student page has an answer key page.

There is a 2nd semester booklet available as a follow up to this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment