Friday, November 7, 2014

Clip Art Favs!

I love, love, love adding clip art to my products!  What an easy way to jazz up any parent note, assignment, or newsletter!

I have spent the past several years collecting clip art and here are a few of my favorite places to get fantastic cute images and fonts!

My Cute Graphics is an excellent site to get FREE clip art.  This site asks only that you give credit to their work.  You will fall in love with this site!  Guaranteed!


I also love ScrappinDoodles!   This site offers reasonably priced clip art that you can use for personal or commercial use.  You can purchase directly from their link (click on the picture to head over to their website) or you can purchase much of their clipart on TpT!



Graphics From the Pond is another of my favorites.  Again, this clip art is reasonably priced and there are some freebies at their store as well.  Head on over to their TpT store and see what you think!



Last, but certainly not least, is Melonheadz.  I had the privilege of meeting her this past summer at the TPT Conference 2014: Supercharge Seller Success!  in Las Vegas. She was a presenter and her story of success is truly amazing.  Melonheadz offers beautiful clip art at reasonable prices.  There are a few freebies as well!  



Hello Literacy (Jen Jones) is my absolute favorite place for fonts.  Check out her store and install the fonts on your computer.  You will fall in love with her creativeness and it is super easy to have fun fonts!





This week's Friday Flash Freebie is my Classroom Response Movie Pack.  





It is No Prep - Ready to Use as an enrichment tool for any educational video you show in the classroom!

Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment